Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a day!

What a day. Couldn't sleep this morning so I was up at 3 a.m. and I was wide awake.
Nothing better to do at 3 a.m. than cook so after the coffee was on I decided to make a big pot of soup. After awhile I wasn't worried that the noise would wake them up but the smell of the soup. lol
Off to work at 8 a.m. with half my day already put it. It was a very busy day with about eight knitters out today. What a great group and a new learning experience every week. I think I have finished more knitting since this group has started to meet than I have in years.
New fabric arrivals today. Some beautiful songbird prints, pillow panels as well as wolf panels.
Lots of new things arriving daily.
I'm getting ready for the Rug Hooking Annual in Cobourg the first weekend in May and our Quilters Shop Hop on April 7,8 and 9th. lots to do and time is marching on.

No comments:

Post a Comment